Leadership Discovery is an innovative and skills-based leadership program that will allow emergent business owners and community leaders to learn from experienced regional leaders. Build strong peer relationships, community connections and valuable leadership skills in this accelerated team-based program.
2017 DEADLINES: Applications Close February 28, 2017
Anton GunnExecutive Director of Community Health
Innovation, Chief Diversity Officer
Medical University of South Carolina
Christine OsborneCEO / Founder
Jeff TozziGeneral Manager
The InterTech Group
PARTICIPANT BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- A 3-month program with two sessions per month
- Gain leadership skills that will directly impact current work
- A personalized DISC Leadership Profile Assessment ($225 value)
- Attend a 3-course business etiquette dinner ($150 value)
- Exposure to senior leaders in the Charleston region.
- Building connections within the community.
- Better understanding of business and career growth
- Development and achievement of personal and professional goals.
- Improved communication skills through interactive dialogue with peers and executives
- Career-driven with a strong focus on professional development
- Eager to learn from both mentors and peers
- Member of the Charleston Metro Chamber of Commerce or Charleston Young Professionals
The program requires participants to be available for one session per month. Tentative program dates include:
- March 14- Orientation and Leadership Discovery workshop with Jean Meeks Koch, Positive Eye Consulting
- March 28- TBA
- April 11- Christine Osborne, Wonderworks
- April 25- Jonathan Zucker, The InterTech Group
- May 9- Jeff Tozzi, Microsoft
- May 23- Anton Gunn, MUSC
- June 6- Graduation & Etiquette Dinner
There will be a $750 fee to participate*. A Leadership Discovery workshop, a personal DISC assessment and a 3-course business etiquette dinner are included in this participation fee.
*Cost is $600 per participant if more than one person from your company attends.
Positive Eye Consulting
For more information contact Alex Glasgow at 843.805.3087