Export Training Program
It is estimated that as much as 70% of the world’s disposable income is currently being spent outside the U.S. borders. To implement the Metro Charleston Export Plan, the World Trade Center Charleston initiated an Export Training Program to facilitate new exporting activity in the Charleston region. The program will provide you with the knowledge you need to successfully expand your reach, your revenue and ultimately, your profit.
With each session limited to six companies, you will receive individualized training with a nationally acclaimed trainer and exporter, and a customized export plan.
The program teaches companies trade regulations, trade resources and how to start or expand their export markets, provides access to skilled and experienced coaches and results in development of a customized export plan.
For more information or questions about the Export Training Program, contact Pennie Bingham at 843.805.3073
Gain your competitive advantage through World Trade Center Charleston.
- Incoterms (International Commerce Terms)
- Marketing Techniques for International Markets
- International Banking/Payment Options
- Export Compliance/Regulations/Forms
- International Taxes/Accounting Procedures
- International Legal Issues
- Export Licensing
- Product Classification Codes
- Logistics/Freight Forwarding
- International Recordkeeping
- Resources: Websites, Trade Specialists, Trade Mission Funding
- One-on-one meetings with successful exporters and international trade specialists
- Coaches to help you develop your customized Export Plan
- College of Charleston International Business School Intern for market research
- Customized Export Plan for your company
- Continued access to expert coaches for plan implementation
For more information or to apply, contact Pennie Bingham at 843.805.3073
The following companies have successfully completed the Export training program:
UEC Electronics, LLC
Striped Pig Distillery
Streit USA Armoring, LLC
The GEL Group, Inc.
TIGHITCO (ITAR training only)
Fog Free Technologies
Jack Rudy Cocktail Co
Ocean Road Trading Company (formerly The Find Magazine)
The New Primal
U.S. Cocoa Mat, LLC (formerly USCOA, LLC)
The Carolina Girl
Charleston’s Rigging and Marine Hardware, Inc.
Innovative Resource Management, Inc.
Engineered Marine Coatings (EMC2)
Southern Twist Cocktail Co.
Gillespie’s Peanuts- Rogers Brothers’ Peanuts, Inc.
Z-Man Fishing Products, Inc.
Beverage Boy LLC
Questions? Contact Pennie Bingham at 843.805.3073